We're Looking for a Sales Executive!
If you’re passionate and driven with a desire to succeed in sales, then we have the perfect role for you!
Here at OES we have a superb opportunity for a Copier Sales Executive to join our growing and exciting business here in North Wales. If you’re passionate and driven with a desire to succeed in sales, then we have the perfect role for you!
We have a superb opportunity for a Copier Sales Executive to join our growing and exciting business here in North Wales. Here at OES we’re always looking to grow our business and we manage a full range of Digital Business Services for businesses, from Print and IT to Web Design and Marketing.
We’re particularly interested in finding dedicated Sales professionals who have the capabilities and desire to generate new accounts. Your role as part of our sales team will primarily be generating new business within our targeted areas with a focus on the print side of our business.
Whether your career so far has been in sales, telesales, field sales, account management, or new business sales, this could be the perfect role for you.
We are particularly interested in candidates with experience in the printer sales industry or those willing to work hard and develop new skills.
Most of all, we’re looking for individuals ready to integrate with our existing team to provide great customer service.
- Sales experience of selling printers/copiers – Develop, Konica Minolta, or Olivetti ranges would be advantageous but not essential.
- Full driving licence.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are a must.
- This sales position requires a highly motivated individual with the ability to present digital printing solutions and negotiate up to director level.
Although not essential, the ability to speak Welsh would be highly advantageous for this role.
What you get
- Salary £20,000 to £28,000 depending on experience
- Company car and mobile phone
- Part of a dynamic company culture
- Annual leave that rises incrementally to a maximum of 30 days + bank holidays
- You’ll be employed on a permanent contract working Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm,
- Fantastic commission structure