Experiencing data loss as a business can have severe consequences, being prepared for such an unexpected event is crucial.
Despite everyone’s best efforts, no one can fully predict a disaster or downtime, it’s crucial to be prepared to recover your data should the worst happen. OES have many years’ experience with multiple backup solutions, ensuring the right platform is in place protecting your businesses data.
It’s commonly thought that a business with no data is not a business, the cost of downtime can be huge, with the loss of orders, revenue, reputational damage and fines from a regulating body. 43% of business never re-open following a disaster without the correct business continuity plan in place.
It is now a GDPR requirement for businesses to have appropriate measures in place to restore access to personal data, it’s never been more crucial to have the correct business continuity measures in place than ever before.
Our Business Continuity Solutions
Business Continuity Plan
Often thought as an insurance policy for your data, business continuity plan’s define the steps, procedures and time frames to ensure your data is safe and can be recovered in the case of a disaster or outage.
Our Managed Backup solutions safeguard your data and minimise the risk for the loss of information. We’ll ensure your backup is reliable and correctly configured while making sure your compliant with industry standards and regulations.
The solutions we deploy and manage are all virtualisation ready, in the event of a critical failure we can have you up and running in the shortest time possible.
Many people think SaaS (Software as a Service) applications are automatically backed up because they’re in the cloud, this isn’t the case.
Our suite of SaaS ready backup solutions are simple to deploy, reliable and cost efficient, ensuring to automatically backup your cloud applications such as Microsoft 365, G-Suite and more.
We can also help archive inactive user accounts to retain the information held within here without the cost of unnecessary monthly subscription costs.
OES can help with consultation, planning to project delivery and ongoing support
- 24/7 monitoring and management – Ensuring your businesses backups are a success as part of our standard support offering
- Regular backup testing meaning there’s less for you to worry about
- Protection of your critical systems and data – prevention rather than a cure
- Replicate your data in real time to prevent data loss minimising the risks to your business
- Ongoing support by our fully trained and accredited technicians
- Consultation services working closely with you providing strategic advice and guidance to provide you with the business continuity solution you require
- Support for cross platform solutions, whether these be Physical or Virtual, Windows/Linux or Cloud Based solutions
- Industry leading vendors combined with our in-house experts allow us to provide a reliable and resilient backup solution.
OES partner with industry leading backup, replication and recovery solutions ensuring your data is kept secure, allowing OES to provide unrivalled service levels for your business continuity solution.