At Office Equipment Systems Ltd we are dedicated to providing you with outstanding customer service and we want to ensure that we continuously listen to our customers, to understand their concerns and respond appropriately.
This code of practice explains how to contact us and our procedures for resolving complaints about sales, billing, fault repair or services. The Code forms part of our Code of Practice.
If you have a Complaint
Please telephone the OES Customer Service Line on 01745 816473 or email email@example.com.
- Your Account Reference Number which can be found in the right-hand corner of your bill.
- The most appropriate contact telephone number and email address that is listed on your account.
- As much detail as you can provide about the issue to help us understand more about the issue.
- What you feel we can do to fairly resolve the matter.
- During any discussions we will protect the privacy of the information that we hold on you. We may have to ask questions to confirm that we are speaking to the right person.
Taking your Complaint further
If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction after this procedure, you can escalate the complaint to our Director of Operations or Finance Director and then ultimately the Managing Director.
If you remain unhappy and wish to pursue your complaint further by alternative dispute resolution, you may wish to refer to the Ombudsman.
Ombudsman Services: Communications
PO Box 730
Telephone: 0330 440 1614
Facsimile: 0330 440 1615
Textphone: 0330 440 1600