If you’re passionate and driven with a desire to succeed in sales, then we have the perfect role for you!
Here at OES, we have a superb opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join our growing and exciting business here in North Wales.
Could you be our next top salesperson?
Looking for an opportunity to break into a professional B2B Sales role? Work alongside a team of like-minded ambitious and driven people? Dreaming of kickstarting your professional career, becoming successful in your role and be rewarded financially for your hard work?… then we have the perfect job for you!
Who we are:
Established in 2009, Office Equipment Systems (OES) is an award-winning, privately owned business providing a range of IT, print and web design services to businesses across the UK. We’re a progressive business and our service offering has expanded over the past 12 months to include a range of digital marketing solutions.
We have earned a reputation for providing only the highest level of support and hardware, supporting small start-up businesses through to large PLC companies.
Our partnerships with global leading brands such as Develop, Lexmark, Microsoft, Dell and many more enable us to provide businesses with the latest technology in the most cost-effective way.
Company investment has seen a recent move to modern high-tech offices, conveniently located near to the A55, providing the space and environment for the team to thrive. Whilst the business is rapidly evolving, OES prides itself on the longstanding workforce who feel more like family than colleagues. We have developed a flexible, family orientated culture, where the teamwork hard and reap the rewards of the results.
Due to the success of our current sales team, we are currently recruiting for ambitious Business Development Executive to join us here in St Asaph, North Wales.
What’s the role?:
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your role as Business Development Executive will concentrate on generating new business sales opportunities for the Managed Print and IT Department. This opening should be viewed as an opportunity to break into a professional sales role learning the basics and applying the following skills practically.
Specific duties will include, although will not be limited to:
- Prospecting or cold calling to identify potential opportunities
- Appointment making from your activity
- Telesales from new data
- Time & territory management
- Diary management
- Attending sales appointments
- Sales techniques
- Understanding key performance Indicators
- Having the correct daily work ethic
- Managing your prospect pipeline
Training + Development
- Full training and continuous updates will be given on products and services
- Ongoing personal development and sales training will be provided
- Continuous marketplace updates to maintain specific, relevant and up to date information
- Continuous management of KPI with feedback to improve and develop performance
What we’re looking for:
We’re particularly interested in finding dedicated sales professionals who have the capabilities and desire to generate new accounts. Your role as part of our sales team will primarily be generating new business within our targeted areas with a focus on the Managed Print and IT side of our business.
We’re looking for someone who is going to put their customers first; someone who understands the need to manage and develop client relationships to increase revenue. You will be driven to go above and beyond, be proactive, not be afraid of making new business calls and handling those objections professionally. You will demonstrate skills in identifying and converting sales leads into profitable long-term business relationships. For this role communication and a positive attitude is key!
It would be advantageous if you’ve worked within a sales role, but don’t let that put you off.
The successful candidate(s) will be driven, confident, proactive and a good relationship builder.
- Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver results
- Strong communication skills, and confidence in face-to-face meetings
- Able to follow direction
- Self-motivated with the drive to succeed
- B2B sales experience advantageous
- Although not essential experience in Photocopier/Telecoms/Office Equipment sales is desirable
- A full driving licence is essential
In return, we’re offering:
This position offers the successful candidate(s) a rare opportunity to work hard to determine their annual earnings; with competitive basic salary of £18,000 per year and uncapped commission rates amongst the highest in the industry.
Based at our new high tech head office, you’ll be given the responsibility of managing your diary, making appointments, travelling to meetings with new people and attending networking events. Where no two days are the same, this role is the perfect opportunity to break into the professional business environment whilst being rewarded for your hard work.
- A base salary of £18,000 per year
- Fantastic commission structure
- Bonus Schemes, Incentives, Company Events
- Dynamic company culture
- Company Car (after 3 months probation)
- Mobile Phone
- Modern office environment with Air conditioning
- Annual leave that rises incrementally to a maximum of 30 days + bank holidays
- You’ll be employed on a permanent contract working Monday to Friday 9 am to 5:30 pm
*(Please do not apply if you do not hold a full driving licence.)
Please email your Covering Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org