We're Looking for an Apprentice Network/Security Engineer (IT Support)
We’re looking for an Apprentice Network/Security Engineer (IT Support) to join our team!
Our Apprentice Network/Security Engineer (IT Support) will be working in our new office in St Asaph whilst undertaking their qualification with Grŵp Llandrillo Menai.
- Support of customers, remotely and within the field
- Preventative maintenance tasks
- Stock control – Assisting with the control of stock in our stores
- MPS (Managed Print Services) – Base troubleshooting and resolution of MPS faults
- Liaison with the projects team on live projects
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and work as part of a team
- A passion for technology
- GCSE English / Welsh C grade or above
- GCSE Maths C grade or above
- Essential Skills in Application of Number and Communication at Level 2
What you get
7, New Vision Business Park, Glascoed Road, LL17 0LP, United Kingdom.
View on map
£8,385 – £12,792
Hours of work:
Foundation Apprenticeship (Level 2)
Possible start date: 20 September 2021
Closing date: 10 September 2021
Grŵp Llandrillo Menai