How about a career with OES?
Extending quality and service to our customers is the ethos of OES. Our focus is on giving our clients the ultimate service and maintenance on all the equipment provided.
Exciting opportunities exist for the right people, and we are as keen to develop your career as you are, with all the support training and encouragement you will need.
We believe that commitment works two ways, and your dedication, experience and motivation to achieve will be rewarded with our training, benefits package and salary.
We are looking for team players with strong communication and people skills, who have the ability to operate in a highly pressurised and fast-moving environment. For more info, please email email@example.com with your CV and interest of job.
We are currently looking for the following posts
Office Administration Assistant
This is an administrative role supporting the main office and management team with daily administrative duties. The hours are 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday. The role may progress to office manager in the future.
- Assist Office and Management Team with daily admin duties
- Manage reception area and welcome visitors
- Assist with customer service calls
- Enter Sales and invoice on to Sage
- Answer phone and transfer them as required
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Manage online courier bookings
- Mailroom duties
- Maintain and order office supplies as needed
- Control Boardroom booking and organise refreshments as requested and keep clean and tidy.
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Sage
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to maintain a strict level of confidence
- Good Maths and English Skills
- Must have experience within an administration office environment.
If you feel you have the skills and desire to work for a very friendly growing company then please apply now. Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Support Engineer
To provide day to day IT support, administration and maintenance of a variety of hardware, software, and network products in an information technology infrastructure environment.
IT Support Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Providing practical hands-on support to a variety of customers to ensure that technical faults and/or requests are professionally responded to
- To support and monitor existing infrastructure, perform preventative maintenance work, backup and perform other regular support activities to ensure effectiveness and to provide cover on such tasks when required.
- To liaise with external suppliers and support agencies for the ongoing support and maintenance of relevant hardware and software.
- To ensure that all work and changes are performed in such a way as to minimise all disruption to existing business use.
- To perform activities in a productive, timely and effective manner.
- To undertake additional duties as required by OES.
- Ability to effectively make oral and written reports and prepare clear and concise documentation.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with team and department members and system users.
IT Support Engineer Requirements/ Essential Skills
- 1st /2nd line server & Infrastructure Troubleshooting
- Windows system administration/server build experience (server 2008/2012)
- Active directory administration/server build experience (server 2008/2012)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Backup & Restore technology
- VMware Administration
- Firewall/Router/Switches experience
- ISCSI/SAN Storage management (Dell Equallogic)
- Exchange 2010/ 2012/Microsoft Office365
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in IT Support role
Salary and bonuses dependent on experience
All CV’s to be sent to email@example.com
We require Sales Professionals to work within Wales and the North West area. Responsible to the Sales Manager the applicants should be:-
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Determined to meet deadlines and targets
- Able to generate own leads
You will be required to have good IT skills and have a proven history of sales success within the MFD / IT Sales
The position will be provided with all the relevant training required to conduct the role to a very high, professional standard.
Excellent Salary and package available.
If you are looking to join an exciting company, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which position you are interested in.