You can trust OES to keep your business data safe in events such as fire, flood or theft so you can get back on your feet within hours.
It is common knowledge that data backup is important, but it is critical for businesses to get it right or the consequences can be devastating. OES has had many years experience in a variety of on and off site data backup and storage solutions from traditional tape or removable disk backup to off-site data replication.
Why choose OES:
- Advice on your current back-up system to ensure it won’t let you down when you need it most
- For extra assurance and a second level of protection, data can be backed up and stored in two different geographical locations
- Continuous data protection for all files – whenever a file changes, the changed part is automatically backed up
- Uninterrupted email services on your PC, on the web and on your smatrphone, even if your server fails
- Super-fast fixes and seamless recovery to an alternative location if required
- Back-up internet connection available on request
Disaster Recovery Statistics
20% of all companies will suffer fire, theft, flood or storm damage, power failures, terrorism or hardware/software disaster. Of those without a business continuity plan:
- 43% will never re-open
- 80% fail within 13 months
- 53% of claimants never recoup the losses incurred by a disaster
- Less than 50% of all organisations have a business continuity plan
- 43% of companies that do have a business continuity plan do not test it annually
- 80% of companies have not developed any crisis management to provide IT coverage sufficient to keep the business functionally effectively
- 40% of companies that do have crisis management plans do not have a team dedicated to disaster recovery
Source: Aveco / London Chamber of Commerce
Disaster recovery is not just for large organisations. Leading analysts have hard facts that point to two out of five businesses, of all sizes, that experience a disaster go out of business within five years of the event.